What kind of services and support is available at TCEB for conventions?
The Exhibitions department serves as a one-stop source of information for international trade shows and events hosted in Thailand. We provide:
- Financial incentive schemes for new and existing exhibitions.
- Bidding support schemes for exhibitions and events.
- Facilitating site inspections and government agencies liaison.
- International road shows, marketing campaigns and promotions to boost delegate and visitor attendance.
- Auditing schemes for TCEB-approved event.
- Industry intelligence and research.
Does TCEB provide any subsidies to local or organisers considering Thailand for their international exhibitions or trade shows?
Yes. TCEB, through the Thai government, offers a variety of financial and non-financial incentives to benefit your event’s key stakeholders.
How do I qualify for TCEB support?
During pre-show, complete a Request for Support application at least 3 months prior to your event date with these supporting document:
- Your event marketing plan (with domestic and international plans).
- A bulletin of your event’s important facts.
- A post-show report from a previous exhibition, if any.
TCEB will review the application and reply on your qualification for financial and non-financial support.
During the event, TCEb will appoint an independent company to perform on-site audit for validation purposes.
Post-show, you will be required to submit a report with verified figures for the calculation of your final subsidy amount. After a review of both post-show report an audit, you will notified of the actual subsidy grant.
The last step is to submit an original invoice to ‘Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau’ (TCEB) with the confirmed subsidy amount. Reimbursement will be processed and made within 30 days.
Is there a fee for the support and services I receive from TCEB?
No. TCEB is a public organisation with the mission to promote Thailand as the premier Asian hub for meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions (MICE) events. No fees will be levied for our services.
How can I contact TCEB?
Our contact details are as follows:
Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau (Public Organisation)
Siam Piwat Tower Building, 25 & 26 floor, unit A2, B1 & B2
989 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66 2 694 6000
Fax: +66 2 658 1411
Information Hotline (when in Thailand): 1105